Recover an iPhone UDID without iTunes with Windows Nothing could be simpler, just plug your iPhone with a USB cable into your PC and follow these instructions:
Open the “Windows Control Panel” Open “Devices and Printers” (under “Hardware and Sound”) Find and double-click “Apple Mobile Device USB Driver”
(1) A properties window will open, select the “Hardware” tab Click “Apple Mobile Device USB Driver”
(2) and then “Properties”
(3) A 3rd window opens, select the “Details” tab
(4) In the drop down list of properties, locate the “Device Instance Path”
(5) Once selected, the “Value” is displayed below, simply right click and select “Copy”
(6) How to get the UDID of your Blocked iPhone from Windows You will see something like this: USB\VID_05AC&PID_12A8\81130C21720C887B991F2181369C201A24DFFF65 It’s the last part that interests us: 81130C21720C887B991F2181369C201A24DFFF65
How do I get my UDID (Unique Identifier)?
1. Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone.
2. In the right pane, locate the information about your iPhone, including its name, capacity, software version, serial number, and phone number.
3. Reveal the Identifier (UDID) by clicking on the Serial Number.
4. Copy the Identifier (UDID) to your clipboard by choosing Edit → Copy.
5. Paste the Identifier (UDID) into notepad (You should be able to paste into notepad or web browser by selecting Edit → Paste).
Your UDID should look something like: D8563F7B95454LF3209U5C91Q486D4DA0CD5Z4678P
Recover an iPhone UDID without iTunes with MAC First, power on your iDevice and plug it into your Mac.
Select the Apple icon at the top-left of the Menu Bar, hold the Option key on the keyboard, and select “System Information” (this menu entry replaces “About This Mac” when the Option key is depressed).
When the System Information window loads, look under the Hardware section on the left and select the entry for USB. A list of your Mac’s USB ports and any attached USB hubs will appear on the right.
Find your iPhone in this list and look at the bottom panel.
You’ll see a long string of numbers and letters listed for “Serial Number.” Despite the name, this is not your iPhone’s serial number; it’s the UDID.
Method #1 & Method #2 Are The Easy Process To Get UDID
Happy Unlocking :)
Here is the iCloud Activation Lock Removal Service. Some People Call it As iCloud Unlock.