"WE DON'T TAKE TIME, WE SAVE TIME"
"We Are Unlocking Thousands Of Phones And We Having Same Number Of Happy Customers"
"We Don't Take Much Time To Unlock Your Phone. All We Need Is Your Phone Details And Little Bit Of Time According To The Service You Want"
"This Is An INDIA Based Company"
"CUSTOMERS ARE GOD"
BE PATIENT AND HAPPY UNLOCKING
NOTE : MUST READ
Before creating order, please cross check your IMEI, carrier and phone model. Many times NO REFUND for wrong carrier, wrong IMEI and wrong service.
Sometimes unlocking process will take more time (in rare cases) than expected so please cooperate with us.
Most of the services are processed on Business Days Only. You can contact and order with us any day and in any time.
Once your order is created, you are agree to all terms and conditions Of HPU.
We Cannot Cancel The Order Once It's Processed. Please Be Patient And Happy Unlocking.
Most services has a 100 percent completion rate as long as the device is in carrier policy.
Lost/Stolen Phone Comes Under Premium Service. You Can Use in Abroad Once it's Unlocked.
Few services have 100 percent success rate with processing 7 days a week including weekends and most holidays.
We Mention as unlock code and unlock service. Difference is explained below.
-Unlock code is for samsung/android/nokia/htc/some other devices. We will provide you the unlock code and you have to enter that code in your phone.
-Other thing is unlock service, here in this service you don't have to worry about unlock code or something. we will unlock your phone with our new updated servers.
We are operating as a dealer company and as such, we are not affiliated with any of the network providers, smartphones, cellular device or any other handset manufacturers. All logos, images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these latest terms and conditions.
Unlocking Policy, Cancellations, Refunds, Legal:
– The posted turnaround times are an average time and are not guaranteed. Turnaround times may vary from different models, networks, and supplier status.
– Orders which have already been sent in for processing cannot be canceled while in Process.
– As a last resort from troubleshooting, video proof will be required if there is a claim the device has not been unlocked. The video requirements must be confirmed by Happyphoneunlocking.com Staff first.
– If the device is unlocked and there is a payment dispute, Happyphoneunlocking.com reserves the right to re-lock the handset.
– If Happyphoneunlocking.com services have been purchased, absolutely no refunds will be offered if the customer does not consult Happyphoneunlocking.com before unlocking their device elsewhere.
– Happyphoneunlocking.com Guarantees 100% to fully and permanently unlock the customer's cellular phone’s network. It will be the customer's responsibility to verify the phone in which they are unlocking will be compatible with the network they wish to use it on.
– Some devices may require a Non-accepted Sim card in order to unlock the device. A Non-accepted Sim card is any Sim card which is from a different carrier than the locked device. Please note, it does not have to be active.
– If the unlock code has been sent and the IMEI number supplied was incorrect, or if the phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, Happyphoneunlocking.com may reserve the right to refuse a refund.
– Some devices have a limited amount of attempts to input the code. If the device is previously hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) or the phone becomes hard locked without contacting us first when there are below 5 attempts left, there will be no refunds.
– If a custom ROM has been installed on the device, it may be required to restore the original ROM in order to successfully use the Unlock Code.
– The device which is being unlocked cannot be blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen. Happyphoneunlocking.com will not be responsible if the device is successfully unlocked and cannot be used on certain networks due to being blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen.
In a situation where we cannot unlock or
a code cannot be calculated or found for your mobile device, a refund will be issued 100%.
99% of the time a code will be found and will unlock your device flawlessly. In the rare instance the unlock doesn’t work and we insist the unlock code is correct, video proof will be required of you:
1. Pressing *#06# clearly showing the IMEI number of your device
2. Inputting the unlock code provided in our device
3. Some devices have special requirements in the video.
*For the Video refund, you MUST contact us first, as different devices have different video requirements. If these requirements are not met, our suppliers with whom we work with may refuse a refund.
No Refunds Will Be Given If:
1. Any information about the order provided is incorrect. (Examples are as following and are Not limited to; the IMEI number, model, network of the phone, email address, and/or other relevant device information requested)
2. The phone is hardlocked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone. This can permanently diminished the amount of tries left to input the correct code. Most phones will begin with at least 10 attempts to enter the correct code. If you are not sure of your phone’s history please check with us first.
3. No Video is provided, or the video provided did not meet the requirements needed.
4. The unlocking service was obtained else where.
5. Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
6. Your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying use.
7. The unlock code has returned but you do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
8. The phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, or if this phone was previously Hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) prior to placing this order.
*If you have an error with the code or are unsure about unlocking your device please contact us immediately for support as our main goal is to unlock your device.
If the refund is issued please allow up to 7 days for the refund to show up on your account.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please review the full privacy statement and do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we may occasionally we may e-mail promotions and special offers to your e-mail address which you may easily opt out of by sending in an request to exclude you from our mailing list.
OUR SERVICE AND TURNAROUND TIMES:
While most of our services are instant and can be returned in a matter of minutes please note that we do not keep stock of all unlock codes for delivery. There is simply too many codes for us to keep track and handle. Depending on the method for retrieving your unlock code, times may vary for turnaround times. You can rest assured that we will do all we can to find your code and fulfill the order as fast as we can but ask for your patience if this should be the case.
While our Remote IMEI Unlock Codes are easy and safe to use, please use at your own risk. We are not liable if you damage your handheld device from improper use.
HARDLOCKING YOUR DEVICE:
Before you purchase one of our unlock service or codes, it is up to you as the purchaser to check to see if your device is already hardlocked. Hardlocked means your device will be unable to accept one of our “working unlocking codes” as you are out of attempts. Depending on the manufacturer of your device you may have 3-10 tries. We will not refund you if your device is already hardlocked and you have already purchased a code.
This Is An INDIA Based Company.
Want To Know Anything